11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
New themes
Let me start off by saying I love the new themes. However, there's a couple of things I noticed about the Warcraft theme that I weren't sure were intended or if they were something you'd want to know about to modify.

1) On the screen shot of the template, it appears that the guild name's banner has a transparent background but it's actually showing up as a white background.

2) Some of the modules that are pictured as having a textured beige background are grey instead. For example, the announcement. Also, on the actual forums page the main background is beige and the post itself shows up on a beige background as well but the surrounding area is all grey.

As far as I can tell there isn't a place to modify the layout like on the older themes so this isn't something I've been able to fix myself.

http://magnusimprobus.guildcafe.com
Last edited by Alycat : 07-23-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: signature with link to site didn't show up
Old 07-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Is showing up fine to me. perhaps supply screenies of this problem?
(also, which browser are you using?)

Old 07-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
IE6

Okay so here's what the template is supposed to look like:

And here's what it looks like on my guild's site:

Old 07-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
It's probably the browser. I haven't used IE in awhile, is version 6 the latest? If not try upgrading (also try FireFox )
Old 07-23-2007, 11:38 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
GuildCafe doesn't support IE6, and IE6 doesn't properly support most .PNG files which is what your problem images are. Upgrade to IE7 or use Firefox. Those are your two best choices. Or just deal with it the way it is and know that everyone else sees a nice pretty page.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Enthusiast

Never had a problem with pngs but the tables issue is solved. Thanks for all input.