11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Enthusiast

Pyro Warrior is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Pyro Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Pyro Warrior
Dropping tags?
I have 2 tags that I was tagged to but I have recently dropped them. But when I refresh the page it says im still tagged to them. How do I get rid of the tags that I dont want to be tagged to? I have even logged out and logged back in to see if that would help..... HELP........
Old 07-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
click on the tag (to get to that tag's tagspace)
click on the drop button. (it's below the these-people-are-tagged section)

Old 07-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro Warrior View Post
I have 2 tags that I was tagged to but I have recently dropped them. But when I refresh the page it says im still tagged to them. How do I get rid of the tags that I dont want to be tagged to? I have even logged out and logged back in to see if that would help..... HELP........
Hope they're not too embarassing.

Note to self: don't tag myself with tags I wouldn't want my mother to see.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-22-2007, 03:32 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
click on the tag (to get to that tag's tagspace)
click on the drop button. (it's below the these-people-are-tagged section)

I tried that, according to that page im not tagged to anything or even to that tag that it is displaying. I think what happened is I changed the name and never dropped the tag from the previous name.... If that makes any sence.......So I guess the tag is kinda stuck in limbo so to say..... Is there anyway I can get a mod or someone to drop them for me?
Old 07-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Oh. Damn. Looks like we found a bug.
Appears that it can't find tags longer than 30 characters.

...which is really inconvenient.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Enthusiast

I wonder if thats whats wrong with mine?
Old 07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I looked for three letter tags for both Pyro Warrior and Syldra and did not see any so I haven't confirmed that as a bug yet.

Pyro, please let me know by PM or post which tags you want to delete and I'll see what can be done to erase them from the database. This will also help me figure out what is going on here.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Enthusiast

Thanx Rox, sent as well as added rep for you.....
Old 07-23-2007, 01:10 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
I looked for three letter tags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
tags longer than 30 characters
Perhaps there is some confusion here?