11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via AIM to Alycat
Personal Homepage photos
My photos and images do not show up in the slide show on my main page, even when I use the upload photo link beneath it. And they are in the member galleries and not a subfolder like they are supposed to be.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:33 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
It's a problem specific to .PNG files. .JPG works fine. We're investigating the issue with the .PNGs.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 06-10-2007, 10:34 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Only .jpg files show on your personal page. Even if you put pictures in albums, unless they are passworded, they will still show up in the members gallery that shows when you first go there--at least while they are new.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Enthusiast

Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Alycat is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I replaced some of the pngs with jpgs...still nothing.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Enthusiast

Hmm, workin' now. Ok, thanks!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:51 PM

Darkseid has much to be proud of
I Still Have This Current Promblem, I Have Tired Saving In Png And Jpg But Still Abit Showing On My Mainpage, Plz Help Someone
Old 07-12-2007, 04:23 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
I Still Have This Current Promblem, I Have Tired Saving In Png And Jpg But Still Abit Showing On My Mainpage, Plz Help Someone
Your uploads did not succeed. I check the gallery and your post count so I can see. If you want to email me the image at abull@guildcafe.com. I'll have a look and see if there is something wierd about it.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 PM

Ravoss has much to be proud of
I am trying to get some pics onto my front page (in the block next to our Title) but I cant seem to find a way to do it.

You are talking about a slide show? That sort of thing would be awesome.

I just have no idea how to get it inserted.