11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Enthusiast

Valor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Valor Send a message via MSN to Valor Send a message via Yahoo to Valor
yeah, 2 images did not load and the whole scheme just doesnt fit correctly.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:22 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
That's because of your browser. If you're going to use IE (which about a thousand people here will probably yell at you about that), try at least updating to IE7, then see how things look for you.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Enthusiast

Valor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Valor Send a message via MSN to Valor Send a message via Yahoo to Valor
I refuse to update to that POS. Maby when I get back I will download and use mozilla
Old 07-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
You know, I always had a problem PM'ing too. I would have to search for a forum post by someone to PM them.

I thought there might be an easier way and I was just being airheaded. Apparently...I am not that airheaded.

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I am making wider and wider use of 24bit .pngs. The things you can do with them are awesome. They are not supported by IE6 though. Gamers usually have up to date rigs, so with only two of us coding this site, we just decided to go for the most modern stuff.