11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Your Personal Page -- gone sometimes
Here's how this works. I use "always stay logged in" from this computer because it's reasonably secure.

So, I come in through the default guildcafe front page, and I see the tabs:

What's new
Your personal page
Scores and profiles
...and so on

Sometimes (and I can't quite isolate exactly what causes this), the "Your personal page" tab disappears, and is instead a duplicate of the "What's new" tab. Obviously the workaround is to just click on the "Guild cafe" emblem or something, but it's still odd.

Typically it disappears when I click the "Scores and profiles" tab, or edit profiles, etc. I'll try to make a note of exactly what triggers it.

I'm using mozilla firefox on 64-bit gentoo, using the flash plugin (9?) which I believe uses a 32-bit plugin wrapper (and sometimes hoses itself until the browser is restarted).

[edit] Ah, I usually see this problem after clicking on a friend in the friends list, and then clicking "Personal Page" from the top menu (right beneath GuildCafe) to return to my page, then clicking "Your personal page" from the tabs to get to my personal page rom the "favorites" tab (which seems to be the default when you return).

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Last edited by tekhedd : 07-10-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: aha!