11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 07-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
COD2 Multiplayer
Didn't see a thread about this one, and since it's still one of the most popular games out there (according to Xfire hours played) I know someone else on here has to be killing Nazi's with me!

After all this time, I still can't drop it off my hard drive. Skipped COD3, but I'm definately looking forward to COD4.

(That's CALL OF DUTY for the uninitiated...lol)
Old 07-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Village Idiot

Grarghsies is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Grarghsies Send a message via MSN to Grarghsies
CoD4 looks awesome, finally a modern shooter with the spirit of a WW2 shooter.

Never played CoD2 however
Old 07-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Yeah, I really wish they had explored the Pacific Theatre a bit before jumping to modern warfare though...
Old 07-07-2007, 02:26 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
COD2 is crap compared to what COD and COD:UO were. I loved those games, then COD2 came out and it was all close quarters warfare and no vehicles No fun any more for me.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Famous Member

Perfectd is a jewel in the community Perfectd is a jewel in the community
Nabu,

My unit LOVES CoD 2, we always play it on our deployments (provided we aren't doing a mission). They don't get to play on the internet since it's so slow from our forward locations, but we link it on our network and blow each other up.

I don't however own it at home here. Plus I REALLY stink at it
Old 07-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Enthusiast

Yeah, if I wan't vehicles I go BF2 or 2142.

COD and AAO are about squad level infantry...

PD! Long time no see! I'm not exactly an uber-sniper myself, but I damn sure enjoy the game...lol
Old 07-09-2007, 06:25 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
If you played Call of Duty and COD UO you would know how fun it was. COD2 I guess is just a bit too fast paced for me. If I wanted fast paced FPS gun battles I'd be playing counter strike.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:00 PM

DaSLiM has much to be proud of
COD COD2 ect ect !
I used to play CoD COD/UO and even have my own clan' and although its a great game in every respect we as a clan decided to play BF2 instead ! ..

The trouble with alot of FPS games now is theres to many peeps who are using bots or wall hacks, these kinda peeps kill games like COD Quake ect ect !

If they are going to bring out a FPS game they should think harder a about anti cheat 1st punkbuster is only succsesfull with a limited few !
Old 07-09-2007, 06:04 PM

Ripper has much to be proud of
For some reason i like vCoD better than CoD2 but i can't wait for CoD4.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Enthusiast

Guess i need to go back and give COD and COD:UO a try then...I've been a Battlefield fan since 1942, haven't play all this series yet!