11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-06-2006, 08:05 AM

unbeliever has set foot on a distinguished road
Broken profile page
Tried editing and adding a blurb to my profile page, thought I'd see if I could insert html code. The result is things are now broken and I have no way of editing things. Any help here would be appreciated, ta.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Thanks for breaking it! We've fixed the problem that prevented you from editing your page.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-06-2006, 04:28 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbeliever View Post
Tried editing and adding a blurb to my profile page, thought I'd see if I could insert html code. The result is things are now broken and I have no way of editing things. Any help here would be appreciated, ta.
Awesome beta testing thanks.