11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-03-2007, 10:28 PM

gulfcoastfella has much to be proud of
Unhappy Guild blocked my registration, but I'm still registered with them on GuildCafe
Hi,

I applied to be a member of a guild here at GuildCafe, and the guild's GuildCafe page shows me as being a member, yet when I visit the guild's website, and attempt to log in, I'm told that my email address has been banned from the guild. How do I get my name removed from the guild's GuildCafe page? (I considered posting to their GuildCafe page's forum, but their last post at GuildCafe was over two months ago.)

Please help.

Thanks,

Chris
Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfcoastfella View Post
Hi,

I applied to be a member of a guild here at GuildCafe, and the guild's GuildCafe page shows me as being a member, yet when I visit the guild's website, and attempt to log in, I'm told that my email address has been banned from the guild. How do I get my name removed from the guild's GuildCafe page? (I considered posting to their GuildCafe page's forum, but their last post at GuildCafe was over two months ago.)
Chris
Guilds can't ban email addresses (your email address is hidden from all members here on GuildCafe), but they can make up messages that say they do I suppose. When you apply to a guild, you become and "applicant." Depending on the guild, they may or may not give rights to applicants. Apparently the guild in question didn't give any rights to applicants. This is how you show as a member, but can not see anything.

To remove yourself from the guild. Click on the settings link on their web page.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 PM

gulfcoastfella has much to be proud of
Thanks Roxianna! That was all the info I needed.

Best regards,