11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Unhappy Can't subscribe blogs
When i try to subscribe to a blog (via the handly little "blog tools" dropdown on the blog)
i get this error:
Quote:
Syldra, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
...which makes me sad.

a few couple thoughts: how come i can see the moderator tools in the blog directory? I surely can't use them.
I'ld also like the option to automatically subscribe to friend's blogs.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
*cough cough* still having this problem...
some help?

Old 06-21-2007, 04:32 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
We'll look at the problem, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 06-21-2007, 08:04 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Sorry, we didn't see your original post. We're looking into it now.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Lurker in Disguise

eep! I've got another blog bug.
when you post an entry as draft, it sets the date as dec. 31, 1969.

..and there's no way to change to date to when you edit and repost it immediately.

I is trying the auto-publish now, should know if that works in a few minutes...

EDIT: auto-publish doesn't seem to work. at all.

Last edited by Syldra : 07-02-2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: :(