11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
the lag before your name is S1 they chose that one

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 06-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
My EA link won't connect to the internet for some reason and thus I can't download the lastest patch, anyone know how I can get the lastest patch not using EA link

Old 06-27-2007, 12:04 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Places like www.fileplanet.com should have it. Maybe gamespot too. I didn't check, but I'm pretty sure you can get patches there. Did you check the EA site? You used to be able to download the patches directly, but I don't know if they force you to use EA link now.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Enthusiast

Yeti is a jewel in the community Yeti is a jewel in the community
Ya, File Planet should have the latest patches at least within the day of it being released if its a major game or the day of release. btw if you wanna play with me Friend PDXYeti
Old 06-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Founding Member

I checked EA they just send you to download EA link which still doesn't work... Yeti I will add you to my friends I am TCB_Hyunnh....I think its been a long time since I last played

Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Founding Member

Ok so I went to fileplanet and downloaded all the patchs that they had and everytime I tried to use one it kept telling me that I had a newer version....but ever time I log in it says I need the newest patch! lucky their are a few servers who have not updated and I pwned about 30 nubs on a few titan maps to feel better about myself

Old 06-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ok so I went to fileplanet and downloaded all the patchs that they had and everytime I tried to use one it kept telling me that I had a newer version....but ever time I log in it says I need the newest patch! lucky their are a few servers who have not updated and I pwned about 30 nubs on a few titan maps to feel better about myself
i hate to say it... reinstall and then patch... i know it sucks but thats the best answer i can give.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Founding Member

AAAAAA I thought thats what I was going to do tomorrow, I will do it tomorrow because I have some Tabula Rasa Beta Testing to do tonight, since I can only Test Tuesday Thursday and weekends...

Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Enthusiast

you should start a post about Tabula Rasa it looks interesting.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Founding Member

Not sure how much information I can give out, so I just don't say anything unless to people over vent or TS...

So I got the new patch but now I can only play the new map and no other games.... did you get my invite by the way?