11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
guild recruitment messages on their personal pages
Hey I noticed some members have guild recruitment messages on their personal pages. I am the webmaster of our guild site and would like to add that same box to my page. How do I do that. I am sure its ridiculously obvious but I can be an airhead. Thanks!

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 05-27-2007, 11:36 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeveAlleine View Post
Hey I noticed some members have guild recruitment messages on their personal pages. I am the webmaster of our guild site and would like to add that same box to my page. How do I do that. I am sure its ridiculously obvious but I can be an airhead. Thanks!

When you enter your game history, if you identify yourself as guild leader, you get that option.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:29 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Yes, that's how it works now--although soon we're going to update things so that your guild leader can specify a "standard ad" and then if you want, you can include the ad within your own page even if you aren't the leader (and it'll update automatically when your guild leader changes things).

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 05-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Special Ed says YAY!

hehe tyvm

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 05-28-2007, 11:04 AM

vetala has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
... (and it'll update automatically when your guild leader changes things).
Wicked sweet!