11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 AM

Tearlet has much to be proud of
Delete images
Is there a way to delete images that have been uploaded to GuildCafe?
Actually removing anything .... like a forum I accidently created.
Last edited by Tearlet : 05-09-2007 at 02:56 AM. Reason: To add question
Old 05-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
I would also like to delete images. The interface keeps choosing incorrect images and I'd like to remove them.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:35 AM

Selah has much to be proud of
Smile Deleting Images
You can delete any images you've uploaded by going to the Pictures section at the top of each page. Then choose My Photos and click on the image. Choose the Edit Photo option below the image and there will be a checkbox to delete the image.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Selah, thanks for the great answer. You are exactly correct.

Tearlet, nice looking guild site! One thing that has been exciting to watch it what people do with the templates I setup. Good news is that we are currently redoing the templates so that when talented people like you do things with them, you have more control.

You cannot delete a forum, but...you can close it. This is deliberate. We are protecting your guild's content assets this way. Only someone with configure access can see a closed forum at all. Closed forums do not come up in new post searches regardless of access level.

To close a forum: go to Manage > Forums and set the access level of the undesired forum to closed.
Last edited by Roxianna : 05-11-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selah View Post
You can delete any images you've uploaded by going to the Pictures section at the top of each page. Then choose My Photos and click on the image. Choose the Edit Photo option below the image and there will be a checkbox to delete the image.
Thank you!

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 05-12-2007, 08:10 AM

Tearlet has much to be proud of
Selah ... Perfect! Thanks for helping with the images.

Roxianna ... thank you for your compliments & explanation of the forums.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:03 PM

killer101 has much to be proud of
can i delete my guild?
Old 06-09-2007, 11:24 PM

Karnifex has much to be proud of
To delete (disband) a guild you can select "Disband Guild" in the lower left corner of the main guild management menu.