11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Forgot subject on hot/not article
Posted just now, but you can't go back and add a subject if you forgot.

Anyway, its the one about Sigil having talks with SOE to bail them out and take over the game.

A good topic might be "Brad McQuaid sets new record for most games lost to SOE"

name it whatever you like tho

gaming news
Old 05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
How about 'Samhain Fails At Posting Favorites'.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 05-02-2007, 04:54 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Sorry, I was so excited to bash Brad and Sigil, that the euphoria was overwhelming.

gaming news
Old 05-02-2007, 11:35 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Yes, the system definitely needs some better safeguards against missing subject lines,etc., when posting them Thanks for trying it out. I've edited the subject line using my superpowers.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 05-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
Yes, the system definitely needs some better safeguards against missing subject lines,etc., when posting them Thanks for trying it out. I've edited the subject line using my superpowers.
Man, you got the shaft if that's your superpower. I use my superpower of looking busy at work all the time.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 05-03-2007, 12:55 AM

Hysteria is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Man, you got the shaft if that's your superpower. I use my superpower of looking busy at work all the time.
That's not a superpower they teach that in school these days!