11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 11-13-2006, 09:35 PM

Sert has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Sert Send a message via MSN to Sert Send a message via Yahoo to Sert
Alright well Tuesday Morning will work for me, I go to work at 11am Central time so anytime before than is good. Afterwards we're doing BWL so maybe after 10pm or so CST. I guess we'll meet on vent? Throw me a freaken bone here

Sert Warlock : Sertified Warrior : Sertumstance 40 Druid : Asertive 24 TwinK-Rogue
Old 11-13-2006, 09:50 PM
Famous Member

ESDTyrdstorm has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ESDTyrdstorm
I don't even remember how to play RA... I never got into it. I was mostly TDM and 1v1... with the occasional FFA dominating on random servers when I got bored. I'm sure I can figure it out though, you kill people right?
Old 11-13-2006, 10:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sert Send a message via MSN to Sert Send a message via Yahoo to Sert
Yeah it's really easy, the cool thing about it is that you start out with all weapons, all ammo, all armor...but that's it. 2 teams and there's nothing to increase your odds. I'll find a site to dl it at work. But I'd be fine with hooking up for some TDM or 1v1.

My main question is when are we getting together? I could be on all day and never run into anyone.

EDIT : http://rocketarena.planetquake.games...downloads.shtm Cha ching!

Sert Warlock : Sertified Warrior : Sertumstance 40 Druid : Asertive 24 TwinK-Rogue
Old 11-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Famous Member

ESDTyrdstorm has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ESDTyrdstorm
C'mon! I got it working now. Quake 3's in-game browser absolutely sucks, but I wrote down a server that worked pretty good. Is gamespy still any good? I registered it a long time ago, but I've lost my info.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:30 PM

yeah I think it still works fine probably
i haven't used the in game browser yet, sorry I got sick on Tuesday and stayed home from work. So I really wasn't playing much of anything for awhile. I have some friends coming in from out of town this weekend so I think this weekend will be pretty hard to get something setup but how about something at the beginning of next week.