11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

Old 04-03-2007, 03:22 AM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
Yeah, that's what they posted on that specific product:

Quote:
Hey! You! Quit emailing us to make this for REAL already We promise, we'll make it. In fact we are already working on it. You've just forced our hand! Click the 'email me when available' link above to get notified! Thanks! I guess the joke is on us this year
Old 04-03-2007, 03:34 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Arch View Post
here is a question:
why pedals???!!!
Because Ventrilo won't run on my gaming machine with Vista. I needed a way to pussh to talk on a second computer without using my hands.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Because Ventrilo won't run on my gaming machine with Vista. I needed a way to pussh to talk on a second computer without using my hands.
Does Vista also give you a lisp when typing push? :P

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd