11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming Platforms > iOS Gaming (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)

Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Enthusiast

freekillu has much to be proud of
[FREE] Peepme
A cool new App Peepme

★★★★★ Introducing Peepme ★★★★

Description:
Peepme is a social network that connects different individuals throughout the world. Our users share their spending, buying, and selling lifestyle with other users. Users of Peepme will have the opportunity to publish pictures of products or services they purchased and say how much they spent on it, so that one can see how much the user has spent throughout their timeline.
How to Peep your life:
You can register for Peepme using your Facebook account or by e-mail. If you connect your Facebook account, you authorize Peepme to access certain Facebook account information, including your friend list. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that we will obtain and share your name and a profile picture, as well as the name and profile picture of your Facebook friends who are common Facebook friends with other Peepme users in your network.

Link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/be/app/peep...7059?l=fr&mt=8

Requirements: iOS 7.0 or later.
I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.
Users also can follow some news from the APP " Peep me" on facebook, instagram ans Twitter.

Facebook at : Peep me
Instagram at : peepmeapp
Twitter at : peepmeapp Enjoy!!