11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-17-2009, 09:26 AM

Will-Wrath has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Will-Wrath Send a message via Yahoo to Will-Wrath
Question Add a game question......o.0
So i went to add this game Magic World Online and i guess it isnt posted on the site yet?

http://mwo.enjoymmo.com/index.php

i think theyve been in open beta but ended recently or something, just wanted to know if i could thread it or something to get it listed.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
If the game you are looking for doesn't have an entry on the list of games, there is an option to add the game at the bottom of the list of games that pop up when you type in the name of the game you are looking for. Once you've added the information for the game and submit it, the staff will check to make sure everything is correct and then will create an official game page for it.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:51 PM

mYcupkake has much to be proud of
Adding a game is really great. That would be the best thing to have right now. - Aldo Disorbo