11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 04-29-2009, 12:44 AM

Oola is a cornerstone of the community Oola is a cornerstone of the community Oola is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Oola
How do I add my characters
I sort of put it off last time I was here, and now all the buttons are gone from the navigation bar. Can we still add characters somehow?
Old 04-29-2009, 12:56 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oola View Post
I sort of put it off last time I was here, and now all the buttons are gone from the navigation bar. Can we still add characters somehow?
Click the DNA button up in the top right corner of the site navigation and you will go to your Manage your gamerDNA screen. From there you can manage everything in your profile, including your characters.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Maybe we could put stuff like that in a drop-down under the Profile button.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:25 AM

YourselfMore has much to be proud of
The characters you are is certainly good. But you have to make sure that it will be added. - Lindsay Rosenwald