11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-25-2012, 03:01 AM

LushMelody has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to LushMelody Send a message via Yahoo to LushMelody
Unhappy XBL Gameplay Tracking Issue
I've not had a problem with XBL tracking my gameplay until I changed my gamer tag. I've updated and relinked though gDNA, but sadly, my gameplay is no longer being tracked. I have tested this issue with another gameplay tracking site, and gameplay is being tracked just fine.

Are there any current issues with XBL tracking? I have made sure my gamer tag is correct and linked appropriately. If no known issues exist, what steps shall I take to troubleshoot this issue?
Old 06-15-2013, 08:55 AM

LushMelody has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to LushMelody Send a message via Yahoo to LushMelody
This problem still exists. Also, Stream is not updating game play as well (though since this is the first Stream game I've played, not sure if it's supposed to).
I'm getting a little annoyed at having to manually add every single game play event... Any news on this issue?
Old 06-19-2013, 07:55 PM
gamerDNA Staff

twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED
For XBL, I don't know what's going on there. We get our XBL data from the 360voice.gamerdna.com APIs. I will inquire with them about your data. What was the last date you played an XBL game?

As for Steam, we seem to have an issue calculating played time. It works for a lot of users, but not all it seems. I'll look into it right now.