11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
As Admiral Adama was shopping at the Cylon-Retrieval shop, he noticed Starbuck's candied popcorn gun tripod-mount.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
As Admiral Adama was disco shopping at the Cylon-Retrieval shop, he noticed Starbuck's candied popcorn gun tripod-mount.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
As Admiral Travolta was disco shopping at the Cylon-Retrieval shop, he noticed Starbuck's candied popcorn gun tripod-mount.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
As Admiral Travolta was disco shopping at the Cylon-Retrieval shop, he noticed Starbuck's candied popcorn gun bicycle-mount.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
As Admiral Travolta was disco shopping at the Cylon Surplus shop, he noticed Starbuck's candied popcorn gun bicycle-mount.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:52 AM

HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community HitGirl is a paragon of the community
As Admiral Travolta was disco shopping at the Cylon Surplus shop, he noticed Starbuck's popcorn gun bicycle-mount.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Savant

As Admiral Travolta was disco shopping at the Hollywood Surplus shop, he noticed Starbuck's popcorn gun bicycle-mount.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:38 PM

LunarKnight is a cornerstone of the community LunarKnight is a cornerstone of the community
As Admiral Tea was disco shopping at the Hollywood Surplus shop, he noticed Starbuck's popcorn gun bicycle-mount.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:01 AM

Earthwyrm is a jewel in the community Earthwyrm is a jewel in the community
As Admiral Tea was disco shopping at the Hollywood Costume shop, he noticed Starbuck's popcorn gun bicycle-mount.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:07 AM

GrillSergeant has much to be proud of
As Admiral Tea was shopping at the Hollywood Costume shop, he noticed Starbuck's popcorn gun bicycle-mount.