11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
I don't think I want to nudge all of them...
Well we should dang nabbit.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
But you can't nudge on forum thread, so you'll need to come up with something a bit more complex.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well if the GamerDNA guys (wink wink nudge nudge) come up with a forum nudge thing it would work :P

Old 05-07-2012, 10:25 PM

planktonx has much to be proud of
I really liked Jade Empire, KotOR, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Icewind Dale II, Fable, oblivion, Skyrim, and so many more! I really can't choose favorites there are just too many good choices.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:27 AM

Kaikasu has much to be proud of
My favourite RPG game (game series really) is the Mass Effect games. Dare I say it they had better writing than any Enix game and played like an actual game, not an interactive movie like recent FF titles.
Followed very closely, and in some cases tied with, Tales titles. I'm particularly fond of Tales of Legendia, if only the developers hand's skimped on the last half of the game and cut virtually all voice acting. =/
Old 05-21-2012, 07:07 AM

Rinytinsin has much to be proud of
Shining force 2 anyone can emulate it. It was my first and it was gentle *sniff*. I also want a tattoo of a character out of there. I don't like picking main stream but ocarina of time did consume a good deal of my childhood.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:23 PM

gri3v3ray has much to be proud of
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Grandia