11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 10-16-2010, 12:34 AM

Vvemoth has much to be proud of
What gives GamerDNA?
This is going to be a barely palatable first post for the GamerDNA forums, but I am really angry about something.

After signing up and spending literally several hours creating my gamer profile by adding hundreds of titles, I checked my profile today to find it almost "combed" clean of half the titles I had added to my profile.

Why would I, or anybody else for that matter, go through all the trouble of dealing with a third party pseudo-facebook website devoted to representing gamers if after spending many hours creating a profile it will magically lose half of the added titles? Why were the titles removed from my profile? Who removed them? When?

I have no message from a moderator saying they had been removed, and I know they have been because after working as hard as I did on them I could view all of my games.

My anger towards this flaw in your system is even more accentuated because after flashing the "I'm an old, long-time gamer" card and giving a link to my profile it is pitiful to view (because it's missing over half the titles I had put in it).

All I can say is if I cannot rely on your software or your methods to store any kind of data than your services are not worthy of my use.

Please get back to me on this problem and explain it.

*Note to moderators: didn't see a technical support forum so I thought this place was as good as any.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:07 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Hai Bro Welcom
Old 06-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
They probably weren't removed. I bet you put in a lot of obscure games. They don't start showing up until enough people have added them for the mods to make them official. I think that only takes 5 people or so, so you must have put on some really old games.