11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 03-14-2012, 06:50 PM

pinktempest has much to be proud of
Wink Hiya!
Hello, I'm Erika, I'm looking to meet more PC gamers to have fun online with. I'm new here, although I've been on Playfire for some time.

I'm a college student and I play lots of PC games -- thanks to the help of my brother who got me into gaming, I've built my own gaming PC recently. I play MMORPGs like World of Warcraft, and pretty much anything Free to Play out there.

While I play an occasional FPS like TF2, Left 4 Dead, UT2004 and such I'm not really great at them; that stomp noobs but get owned by good players middle ground. I'll always go back to the more social games like WoW

My profile is pretty empty, so feel free to reply or comment, I look forward to getting to know some of you

Old 03-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
'Allo and Welcome! I do suggest checking out the NOW section of the site to see if theres some locals who float since this part of the site needs to be kickstarted with more people : /

Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Don't listen to Mishy! These forums are dead! None of us are here anymore! I'm not here, and Mishy isn't here either!

Oh, wait, do what Mishy said. That's actually a good idea. Also, check your spotlight.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:20 PM

BlackApple has much to be proud of
Welcome to the site! Have fun!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:08 PM

Kimberley is a jewel in the community
welcome