11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 01-17-2012, 06:18 AM

Alexiel455 has much to be proud of
Just Kidding! Hello guys
Hi first My name is Alex but u can call me Alexiel455 o wherever u like. Im Mexican , i have 24 years old and im looking for players who can talk spanish o whatever to play Battlefield 2,Tibia or WOW. Im glad to talk who any who wants to know friends in english or spanish, if my english is bad im sorry. Happy new year to all and i hope to get some gamer friends here.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Welcome. Try some of the conversations outside the forums. More action out there.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome! Your english seems pretty good to me, also Mammoth is correct but stay on the forums as well please D:

We need to revive this part of the site : /

Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Sadly, it seems like most of these newbies leave the whole site after making 1 post.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well, never hurts to try *shrug*