11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 01-07-2012, 04:51 PM

unscarred has much to be proud of
Greetings all!
Hi, my name is Owen and i have been an avid gamer since the Atari 2600. Right now, I have just spent 120 hours in Skyrim am missed 4 Achievements. What else can I do but start again!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:16 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome! Try joining one of the conversations outside the forums. This part of the site it pretty quiet.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome!

Sadly Wildmammoth has it correct, it used to be pretty lively then it got killed by the NOW thing : /

Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Welcome!

Sadly Wildmammoth has it correct, it used to be pretty lively then it got killed by the NOW thing : /
More like it got killed when they made it impossible to find for a while... I really don't think the NOW thing would have hurt it so much if it hadn't basically replaced it.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yeah, that stung. Had to use google to find it then bookmark it.

Made getting up for school oh so much suckier xD