11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 02-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipJFry View Post
Hey Purple,
Thanks for the report! Can you tell me if this is in your clan site or on gamerdna.com? It would be great if you could post a link so that we can look to see if there's any weirdness going on.
I have been having this problem for quite some time now (years) It's cropped up again. I posted to the support forums here: http://www.gamerdna.com/showthread.php?t=33720 Teemo says he is looking into it.

Heres my forum if you want to see one that isn't working. http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.ph...=alamukieslair
I have never gotten the Silk Road theme to generate a logo. I usually switch to another, get the logo to generate, then switch back to Silk Road.

I get bored with themes, so I switch them from time to time. Silk Road is one of my favorites.

Thanks
Tam

Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 AM

teemo is a jewel in the community
Hi All,
I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I've identified the problem. I don't know how long it will take to fix it, but I'm trying to now.

The problem is that we seem to be missing fonts that generate your logo.

tmo
Old 02-02-2012, 05:50 AM

teemo is a jewel in the community
hi Again,
I have the system generating logos again, but the fonts are likely wrong. We'll fix that issue tomorrow.

Best,
tmo
Old 02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Thank you Teemo! This has been broken for so long I had pretty much given up hope! I think I first reported it back around the time I first joined! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by TamaraLane : 02-02-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Enthusiast

Opps, I tested it & it is still not working for the Silkroads theme. I want to use that one, because of Canthan New Year in Guild Wars. We will probably be recruiting and refering people to the forum for Guild info, (with any luck)

P.S. I did try a different theme, and that worked...