11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 PM

playstaysteven has much to be proud of
Can't Add Android version of iPhone game
Hi, I'm trying to add Game Dev Story for Android, but when I type it in then select Add New Game and then select Android () from the list the page refreshes to show the iPhone game. Is there a way around this? Is it becuase Android seems to not be fully set-up on the site at is has nothing in the brackets after the name?? Android () as opposed to Andoid(Android)
Old 11-28-2011, 10:35 PM
gamerDNA Staff

A-Milli is community member of note
You are right, it's because the section isn't fully set up. The good news for you is that the one game I managed to add before we realized the section was broken was... Game Dev Story! You just can't see it until we manage to fix the bug. It's on the list, and I bug everyone about it (pun intended) every chance we get. Hopefully it'll be up and running right before too long. The other good news is, as far as we know that's the only platform section that isn't working, so while we fix that please enjoy the rest of the site!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:31 PM

Fair enough. Just it's also the section I'm most likely to add games for since the 360, PS3 and PC seem to be pretty well done I'll get on fleshing it out once it's working. Some great games on Android.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:35 PM
gamerDNA Staff

A-Milli is community member of note
Thanks! Adding, editing and maintaining iPhone and Android games is my main job around here and it's a big one. Especially Android since only one has been added so far. I'll definitely appreciate the help with that! I'll keep you posted on any progress made.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:47 PM

Sounds good, I'll be happy to help out with details on anything i've played or at least tried out. I try a fair few, but have some rigorous rules for games that I will keep installed