Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

View Poll Results: Dovahkiin or Chuck Norris
Dovahkiin 8 72.73%
Chuck Norris 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Dovahkiin's secret weapon is better - he can set you on fire with enchanted underwear, beard included.

The only thing he can't do to Chuck is steal his soul, but that's only because he hasn't found a Soul Gem larger than Grand - yet.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordXenophon View Post
The only thing he can't do to Chuck is steal his soul, but that's only because he hasn't found a Soul Gem larger than Grand - yet.
Azura's Star that has been corrupted for Black Souls. It could capture even Vivec's soul from Morrowind :P

Old 12-04-2011, 08:51 PM

Wastelander-75 has much to be proud of
It'd still need to be the size of a house.....or two. and even then that's no guarantee it'll work. Just annoy the chuck out of norris.