11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming Platforms > iOS Gaming (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)

Old 04-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Don't have either, don't intend to get either. Neither can withstand beig dropped down a flight of stairs or having a car parked on it by accident (3 times in two years with my phone, and it LIVES).

Once either of them comes with more armour plating than my current near invincible cheapo phone, then i'll pass.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:44 PM

Convo has set foot on a distinguished road
Anyone know what the difference in pricing is between these 2? Zune is like 15$ a month unlimited D/L? What is Ipod? How much per song? And do you need to hook them up to the computer to actually D/L songs or can you do it from the actual player?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Famous Member

Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence Grimparrot is bathed in a white light of excellence
I have a zune.

itunes pricing is ala carte....no all you can "eat" plan, Zune has a all you can eat plan but I found their marketplace a LOT more limited than itunes.

I like the zune device itself better, but the zune software blows.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:45 AM

liquid has much to be proud of
I used my friends zune, it's pretty cool. I'm satisfied with my Ipod though

www.theboredninja.com - Fun Stuff when you're bored
Old 09-27-2011, 07:22 PM
gamerDNA Staff

A-Milli is community member of note
Allow me to quote Carter Pewterschmidt from Famly Guy: "Hey Bill [Gates], can you help me program my Zune? Oh wait, I got an iPod like the rest of the world!"
Old 10-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Eh, I've had my iphone for a couple of years now and its survived being put through the wash, dropped down stairs, dropped on concrete and other such things and the worst its got is a scratch on the back (Occasionally the bottom buttion doesn't work but you just press that button harder)

Can't say anything about Zune, can't even see one for sale in Australia xD

Old 10-13-2011, 06:03 PM

Kaubs has much to be proud of
Didn't they discontinue the zune? I love my apple products....but I'm a little bit of a fanboy when it comes to idevices.