11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Bug Reports & Enhancement Requests

Old 08-27-2011, 01:24 AM

Wastelander-75 has much to be proud of
Get rid of the spam please.
Come on, really, you can see roughly 500 or so users are spam members. It'd be nice to see that list have actual members I could talk to instead of (skims list)...... "user" member VitaminsWholesale4U, or even "member" ProactiveHalfOff.

They're not even trying to hide it.

I recall a few months back this site getting smacked around like a red headed step child when it went through....what was it? a half hour of spam flood?

Come on guys, kick some ass around here.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:15 PM

You know what? My bad, since they all seem to be outstanding members of gDNA.

I mean, a1paydayloans, now there's a gamer vet. And then there's ACYCLOVIR-Injection-20ml, who just ROCKS at Halo Reach multiplayer, I watched him triple kill on Hemorrage during a Slayer match and...MAN....him and his teammate buy-Amoxicillin-online-uk just owned the other teams.

Also, I got on team speak, and I just learned that buy-Ativan-online-cod is expecting his first child with his wife, buy-cipro-online.

You see how ridiculous this looks right? Why the flying blue F$#% are they still on the members list? Much less, why do they still have Personal Profile pages? The minute they signed up they should have been clocked with a ball-peen hammer to their nuts, shoved out the building right into a payloader, shuffled off to the nearest rocket and shot off into space on a direct course into the sun.

Come on guys and gals, give us somethin' to believe in here.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM
gamerDNA Staff

twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED twilsonxpert CLASSIFIED
Yes, there are a lot of spam accounts in the list, but they are not spamming. Our resources are a bit limited right now to get rid of accounts en masse. We do our best to watch current activity and remove spam and spammers. If you are having trouble with anyone in particular, please contact support so we can take care of it.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:17 AM

Thank you, it's just that I've noticed a considerable number of them popping up, making homepages, smearing ads and spam here and there. I know just about every site on the net has it in some form or the other. And I know about...what.....four, five moths ago?.....this place got smacked with spam posts EVERYWHERE.

If I come across as an ass, forgive me. I'm bitter. I happen to like this place, its people and its members, some of which are personal friends of mine now. That year and a half blackout after the Crispy buyout a while back didn't help.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:22 AM

teemo is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastelander-75 View Post
Thank you, it's just that I've noticed a considerable number of them popping up, making homepages, smearing ads and spam here and there. I know just about every site on the net has it in some form or the other. And I know about...what.....four, five moths ago?.....this place got smacked with spam posts EVERYWHERE.

If I come across as an ass, forgive me. I'm bitter. I happen to like this place, its people and its members, some of which are personal friends of mine now. That year and a half blackout after the Crispy buyout a while back didn't help.
tyler is right, we're working on it.

We like this place too, and we listen. So feel free to sound as ass-ish as you wish: we like it here too.