11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 11-24-2010, 08:45 AM

Flameknight has much to be proud of
I can't do this!!! :(
Hi!

I've just registered to gamerdna, and made a new page for my guild too! It's pretty awesome!

BUT i would like to put the DKP table on the guild's page! We use webDKP, and it has a "Remote WebDKP" option saying that i only have to copy a code to my website in html.. I've been trying for 2 hours to make it work, but the page only shows the code, and not the DKP table!

SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:34 PM

noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameknight View Post
Hi!

I've just registered to gamerdna, and made a new page for my guild too! It's pretty awesome!

BUT i would like to put the DKP table on the guild's page! We use webDKP, and it has a "Remote WebDKP" option saying that i only have to copy a code to my website in html.. I've been trying for 2 hours to make it work, but the page only shows the code, and not the DKP table!

SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!
Welcome FlameKnight! I'll forward this on to the correct people and we'll see whats going on, can you pm me the code that you are pasting? Thanks!

-nf
Old 11-26-2010, 10:34 PM

Zinya is community member of note
Hey Flame

We no longer use GamerDNA but I see our WebDKP from that time is still up and showing.

Here's what ours looked like if you want to decide if it's worth it or not:

http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.ph...id=7662&page=2

To get ours up I went to the homepage and chose Manage->Pages (made a page with our loot system name) and then edited it. Here's what the thing I copied and pasted looked like:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.webdkp.com/dkp/Anvilmar/Softcore/remote.js"></script><div id="webdkp"></div>

Hope that worked...

anyway maybe you can change the server and guild name to yours and it'll work for you, Good Luck!
Last edited by Zinya : 11-26-2010 at 10:47 PM.