11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 06-04-2010, 04:15 PM

Chress has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Free Mumble Channel (Mumble - Almost like Vent and TS)
***NOTE*** If this is against the rules of any kind or the site is giving out channels then please delete this post. I'm just trying to help people out with channels to talk in ***NOTE***

Basically i would like to offer clan's or group of friends a mumble channel at my server. I have 100 slots which can be upgrade to more and are willing to give out channels for free. I don't want anything in return just that you enjoy your stay at my server. Also the server is located in Norway.

If you are interested in this you can send an email to "chriss1922@gmail.com" and ill setup your channel right away, also you will of course get admin for your channel. The server will be up almost 24\7 (99% if the time)
You can also visit the Mumble server if you need anything: 84.49.204.126:64742

Many have prob know about mumble but for those who doesn't know this is what mumble is and how to connect to a mumble server:

(This have been copy-pasted and the link its taking from is here"

Mumble servers are becoming very popular, but users are still getting the hang of how to use them. Here is a set of simple instructions on how to connect to your Mumble voice server!

When you first open the Mumble voice client you will see a window labeled “Mumble Server Connect”. Click on the “Custom Servers” tab at the top of this window and click on the button labeled “New”. You will than want to fill in the following blanks:

Label - This is simply a name for this server entry on your home computer. The label can be anything you like, such as “Bob’s Server” and has no effect on how you connect.

Address - This is the server’s IP address (or hostname if it has one).

Port - This is the port number of the server that you are wanting to connect to.

Username - This is the name that will be visible to others when you login to the voice server. This can be anything that you want. The only restriction being that it is not a username that is already in use by someone else on the server.

Password - This is the password used to login to the server. By default you will simply leave this blank. If the voice server admin created a global password that you need to login to their server then you will type that password in here.

You will then want to click on the “Add” button at the bottom of the window once all the above information has been filled in. This will add this entry to your Custom Servers list so that you can connect to it at anytime simply by selecting it on the left and then clicking on the “Connect” button at the bottom of the window. You will now connect to your Mumble server.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:00 PM

Chress has much to be proud of
Exclamation Update!
Just wanted to update my post to people still wondering about the free channels...

The channels are still giving away for free, got 4 clans/groups using my mumble atm and can hold max 25 people at once... If we reach the max limit i will increase the numbers that we can hold by 5 and 5 until we get the max slots that we need...

For info, or mumble channel send a email to chriss1922@gmail.com

You can also drop by the mumble server at 87.98.249.227 - 64759

-Chriss