11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 04-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
F.e.a.r 3
F.E.A.R 3 or F.3.A.R has been anounnced and has co-op. One gets to play as the Point man in the first game and the other as Fettel. If you've played the games (not the expansions from what I've read) you know that certain events make Fettel want the "bring the family together". There's a full interview with Gameinformer. Monolith has given control to Day 1 studios for this game.

Tell me what you think? Will be as good as the first with as good or better graphics. Or will it just be a flop?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the Original F.E.A.R. had quite adequate graphics, but was just too stinking repetitive. It was basically a long series of corridors. F.E.A.R. Files was ....the same game more or less. F.E.A.R. 2 took a graphic/gameplay direction I didn't expect, and about which I'm not quite sure how I feel.

F34R or whatever they're calling it will probably end up being a bargain bin game for me. Sad. I liked the first two.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
I'm surprised you didn't mention the rather graphic way F.E.A.R. 2 ended......
Old 07-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Enthusiast

Thund3rball is a jewel in the community Thund3rball is a jewel in the community
I think Fear 3 looks to be pretty meh. It's not even the original team of devs which fought tooth and nail to get the franchise back. I really enjoyed FEAR, FEAR XP and FEAR 2. I know FEAR 2 wasn't amazing but it had some great scares, a good variety of action and a story that seemed to fit right into the franchise. If I want to play another FEAR game I will probably just load up the original (for the 3rd time).