11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-10-2009, 02:11 AM

cluskevird has much to be proud of
In Enchanted Arms I could tolerate the one character that was openly into the alternative lifestyle.... but I could not for the life of me stand the mysterious stranger. . . What was probably worse was that you knew who the mysterious stranger was. I'm so glad I finished that game up and don't have to deal with it again.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:12 PM

bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community
Though I have grown to appreciate the character, back in the day I *hated* Toad. Always thanking us for our hard work, but telling us that the stupid princess was in another castle! Then, as a playable character in Mario 2, he was the worst. He was slow, he could barely jump, and he couldn't float.

From a more recent game, I have to say Sheva in RE5. I play single player, so I had to deal with her taking and using up all of the ammo and healing herbs. Argh. Just thinking about it again makes me mad!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Rixxen has much to be proud of
Most of your leaders in House Hlaalu in Morrowind, I mean not only do you start out to as a random person off the street told to get some super sensitive documents, but as you get higher in the house, the tasks become easier?
And the Annoying Fan from Oblivion, I have 5 companions (mod for the PC), and he gets in the way ALL the time. While I try not to kill unnecessarily, he's met the working end of my blades more than once.
Imonen from the First BG game, well her voice set anyway, I wanted to cause pain to whoever decided that was a good voice for her.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:48 AM

Flyingmoney is community member of note
The overwieght guy in the yellow jacket, playable on the map Frostfire on Socom(2?)...he didn't talk but he annoyed me cuz I could only ever picture the guy selling fish n' chips out of a boat. It also annoyed me when I got killed by someone with that skin cuz he was HUGE and bright yellow on a grey ship, like how could I not have spotted him??? /RAAAGE :P
Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 AM

exaes is a cornerstone of the community exaes is a cornerstone of the community
Pretty much every character in 'Star Ocean: The Last Hope' especialy that annoying kid called lymle that keep say 'kay. god did i want to punch her every time she said that.

- Playstationcollecting.com .. The online Playstation Collecting Community
Old 12-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has much to be proud of
Emil in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for being the whiniest little bitch ever. Also, Marta for her constant "You're amazing!" and "I love you!" crap. Why couldn't Richter have been the main character?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:05 PM

NeuroticSteampunk has much to be proud of
Nick from Left 4 Dead 2. I don't care about your freakin' goddamn suit. Maybe it'd stay in tact if you didn't run in front of me when I'm firing. >.>
Old 06-25-2010, 04:14 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
If we can also include NPC's, I've never particularly likes Seifer in Final Fantasy VIII. How come my fated nemesis has to be a panzy-wimp bully wannabe who can't fight as well as your below-average bite-bug?

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.