11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 AM

-Hoplite has much to be proud of
RIP GamerDNA
Well folks, I believe we have less then 10 active forum posters... GG GamerDNA it was a good run...

As I always end my posts ....

Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You never know, it could come back. Gotta be optimistic about it, you know.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:21 PM

NotU is a jewel in the community
I hope so. I tried Raptor, but just couldn't bring myself to give a *Darn* about it.

My Website

Last edited by CPT-America-336 : 01-28-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:42 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Hey, I'm finally back here. That;s gotta count for something, no?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:26 PM

RedFalcon has much to be proud of
Looks like a picked the wrong time to start posting on the forums then.

************************************************** **********************************************
Profiles: XFIRE STEAM
Old 06-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFalcon View Post
Looks like a picked the wrong time to start posting on the forums then.
Not necessarily. There are some regulars that have returned in the past month or so; now if only they would post on here regularly.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:15 PM

RedFalcon has much to be proud of
The forums might not be active but the rest of the site seems to be alive. In the past couple of weeks I've had over 40 people follow me.

Of course I wasn't a forum poster when this community was active so I don't have a point of reference.

************************************************** **********************************************
Profiles: XFIRE STEAM
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hoplite View Post
Well folks, I believe we have less then 10 active forum posters... GG GamerDNA it was a good run...

As I always end my posts ....

Site died when they started moderating the forum tbh. Of course the site was still called GuildCafé back then.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:44 PM

Dwarden has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Dwarden Send a message via MSN to Dwarden Send a message via Skype™ to Dwarden
irony is when i saw Raptr ( http://raptr.com )
i was like ... hmm why this does look like partial clone of GamerDNA

obviously they have way more will and generated enough 'buzz' to get noticed by media...

it would be sad to see death of GamerDNA idea and project
so i will hope either for ressurection of life in this project or buyout from raptr.com / xfire / steam
Old 08-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Site died when they started moderating the forum tbh. Of course the site was still called GuildCafé back then.
This.

I got a tip from an old friend that this site was dead now and I had completely forgot about this place until they mentioned it TBH. Guess it wasn't moderation that killed it, but it's funny reading through my last post and all the PM's I got after leaving. A lot of people thought I would be back; jokes on them I guess since they're long gone, too. At any rate, I just stopped by to strip my profile of any information that could be sold, so I won't be reading/replying to anything here.

I still hang out on digital survivors and of course theregulators.org if anyone from the SWG era wants to hang out. Peace.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd