11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Dragon Age Orig....I mean Awaking.
OH YEAH! So I'm bored at work so I'm posting this.

Dragon Age Awaking the expansion comes out in March.

Here's the trailer.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/dragonageoriginsawakening/video/6244913/dragon-age-origins--awakening-announcement-trailer
Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Yeah I don't get the idea behind it...

I mean, isn't Dragon Age Origin supposed to be an origin story? As in; tell you the background story of the characters, how they got to be who they are... How they got to know each other and the battles that drew them closer (or further) apart as a team?

How can an Origin story have an expansion? It's not really as much an origin story anymore as a prequel to the main event...
Old 01-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Yeah I find it weird that the word Origin is still in the title, as far as Iím concerned the origin is over, and now itís time for more meat and potatoes. Also if origin was the beginning then why use awakening? It sounds like itís starting over, I canít see the main character turning into a super saiyen or becoming something different now. It sounds like it should be called Dragon Age: The Beginning...Again, just with a different story.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
well its an expansion to dragon age origin, but I gues they could have called it Dragon Age: Awekening only. Gonna buy and play it at some point anyway (have to many games to play now >.< )
Old 04-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Enthusiast

I agree with you on the name, I just thought it was funny because both words kind of mean the same thing (The Beginning). I'm expecting the next Dragon Age to be Dragon Age Origins: The Beginning Again. That sounds like a good title to keep the beginning going. Anyway when you get around to playing Awakening it's fun. I'm on my 3rd run though with it.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:17 PM

thedamnedone has much to be proud of
I got it and played it the story is great.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedamnedone View Post
I got it and played it the story is great.
Oh I agree the story is very entertaining. Dragon Age is one of the few games I've ever taken the time to do all the achievements for. I usually beat a game and then just move on.