11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-10-2010, 03:40 AM

AwwHeck is a jewel in the community AwwHeck is a jewel in the community
Question Some info needed
i guess this goes in this forum, i dunno, i'm willing to risk it though

i need some info, and need it pretty badly,

I'm in love with, quite literaly, the PERFECT girl, and she is, in reutrn, in love with me, and she even admits i'm her best chance, same as i do regarding her

however, as our love grows over time, we still live in two different cities, of which the city limits themsleves are 45 minutes from each other, shortest route

so thus i only see her once weekly, if even that, at church on wednesdays, provided i'm not working the pm/night shift(4pm-8pm) that day (when i do work weds. it's usually two works in row, skip one, repeat)

But why do i need info: well

When i'm not around her, my body begins to hurt subtly, then it escalates, becoming, at time, so intense that i reach out and hug the air itself, but in the images in my mind i reached out and hugged her...

firsthandedly: our relathionship is soo storng, we're simply waiting for a prime time(complete with funds, and i am saving) to marry each other, and we're dead-set on it, other than ceremony plans

wht i need to know though is, with our level of true love, is this subconscious pain a natural occurance?

i just need a simple yes/no and an explaination is all

thanks...Aww Heck
Old 01-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Never thought I would see you hanging around the forums again

Yes you can have times when it hurts not being around someone, it can happen as other people have had it (along with friends). I have no explanation why so you'll have to look for others on that matter.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:43 PM

yeah, i been busy with work,
so you say it is natural?

if so, then thats a relief...

thanks, and i'll try to be online some more, but...not sure as i'm part time and have varying hours
Old 01-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwHeck View Post
yeah, i been busy with work,
so you say it is natural?

if so, then thats a relief...

thanks, and i'll try to be online some more, but...not sure as i'm part time and have varying hours
by natural you mean it happens often to people? Yes, it may have been humans evolving or it was always around.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:42 AM

yes that is exactly what i meant,

it kinda, from what i'd say, hurts like alimb or organ was missing, but had been missing for a long time and the rest of the body adjusted to the aches so it's not nearly s painful as those particulr cases, but it's non-stop action kinda puts in on-par

thanks, i gota work tomrowo but i should be on wednesday as i have plans tuesday, if possible send me a message or leave a comment if you like
Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
This thread is full of lol.

p.s It's called blue balls.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
This thread is full of lol.

p.s It's called blue balls.
and the mighty green dinosaur has returned for his awesome post