11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
Villagers vs. Werewolves
I originally started this game back in summer and never got enough people to play. It seems that interest has been piqued, again. So, I'm starting a new thread just so we can have a clean slate. (The other thread got sidetracked with silly shenanigans.)

Here are the rules and setup.
----------------------------

You are but a humble villager of Biscuit Hollow. Recently, your village has been infiltrated by shape-shifting werewolves... they're picking off your fellow townspeople one by one and you may be next! No one in the village knows who the werewolves are and the body count is rising. It's time to start dishing out some mob justice.

There are two factions: the village and the werewolves. Whoever is left standing at the end wins.

Each night, the village goes to sleep and the two werewolves confer and decide to eat a villager. When the village wakes up, they find one fellow villager dead and must choose someone to hang for it, thinking them a werewolf in disguise.

The roles are as such:

1. Sheriff - ANYBODY can be Sheriff. You can be a Werewolf and Sheriff, the Seer and Sheriff, etc. It is a voted position that is passed on to another player once the Sheriff dies. The Sheriff's vote to lynch a villager counts as double.

2. Ordinary villager - You get to vote to lynch a villager.

3. The Seer - Once each night, the Seer may ask me about another player and I will tell them if they are a Werewolf or not. If you are the Seer, it's best to keep it quiet, else the Werewolves will probably make you their target.

4. Werewolves - There will be two Werewolves. (I may choose more if there are a lot of players.) Every night, they choose someone to devour. As villagers in the daytime, they also get votes to lynch someone.

5. The Hunter - The Hunter has a musket with one shot in it. They may use this at any time, even if they've been killed by a Werewolf or posioned by the Witch or voted to be hanged. They may shoot anybody they like.

6. The Witch - The Witch has a potion which can heal someone after they've been attacked by the Werewolves, and a potion which can poison someone. They only have one of each. Each night, after the Werewolves have declared their victim to me, I will tell the Witch who it's going to be and the Witch can choose to heal them.

I'll be randomly assigning the roles. I figured I'd roll a die for it or something along those lines.

All the roles are to be kept secret (except for villager and Sheriff, of course.) However, once a role has been assigned and you want to reveal what you are in the course of gameplay, that's fine. Also, you can claim to have any role you want even if you don't. *grins* Of course, in certain cases that could either save you or make you a big, ol' honking target.
------------------------

So, if you are interested in playing, speak up! Once everyone lets me know they want to play, we'll hold a vote for Sheriff and I'll PM people with their roles.

People playing:
1. Jezmyn
2. Fnook
3. Mishy (sorry, Mishy!)
Last edited by arislyn : 12-16-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
*cough* me please? Jeez

Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 PM

fnook has much to be proud of
I posting my obligatory msg so that the automated tracker will give me my nudges when new stuff is posted.. ^_^

Andy = a lazy sod..
Old 12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Nice to know I got a sorry hmph!

Old 01-03-2010, 02:27 PM

fnook has much to be proud of
Eeep.. Hopefully the holiday lull is responcible for how quiet this thread is..
Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Guru

I hope to = (

Old 01-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
So, have we enough players yet?
Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Guru

no were near enough because people don't come here anymore Q____Q

Old 01-09-2010, 05:01 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Well, goram it! What do we need, a banner ad or something?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Guru

probably lol