Deployed Military

Allpone has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Allpone
Shadowbane May be Back!
http://community.shadowbaneemulator.com/

Need a clan look me up!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yeah, but will all our stuff be back?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:26 AM

neosimkin has much to be proud of
Shadowbane?? Wow ... nostalgia action. I remember getting that game when it came out years ago for a penny. My friend went to a launch event of some kind and came back with a copy for me. I played that game for a good couple months but eventually got sucked into EQOA and never went back.

Anyway, it's coming back huh? I thought it went free-to-play? I stopped paying attention admittedly but did all the servers go down recently or something?

Maybe I should do some research too ... haha

"I assure you, dear fellow the game is the only reason I continue to exist on this wretched patch of grass and gravel we call a world. Without it, life would be so boring one might as well curl up into a ball and drop oneself into the river." -- Simkin, The Darksword Trilogy