11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 11-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Enthusiast

andrewjay is a cornerstone of the community andrewjay is a cornerstone of the community
C & C
After I pass the games I give them all to my young nephews. Those games are good practice for 7 yr olds...
Old 12-08-2007, 03:05 AM

4u2nv has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to 4u2nv Send a message via AIM to 4u2nv Send a message via MSN to 4u2nv Send a message via Yahoo to 4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
The problem is not with Command & Conquer per se, I probably have a stack of 20 game boxes I've abandoned for the same reason: The missions got too hard--eventually there was one I couldn't pass, and the game is done for me. I can only strand to bang my head against the same mission wall so many times.

Too bad because I was having a lot of fun blowing stuff up and watching the movies. But I'll never get to see the rest because I am just not a fast enough clicker even on easy.

What I don't understand is why there is not a way to bypass a mission and keep on playing, or even a ridiculously easy mode. Why must I need to have a certain level of proficiency to enjoy what I bought?
You don't need to click fast just get 2 or 3 mineral miners in C&C and a few barracks war factories etc. mass units and go.

some other games take a bit more strategy like starcraft or warcraft 3 but it is the same basic concept and then you may have to clikc a little quicker

Join the Bounty Hunterz A Broodwars / SC2 clan.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:36 AM

theblackhandx7x has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to theblackhandx7x
great game series; played a bunch and Kane Wrath is not slacker, anticipating tiberum twilight