11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
This community is a lot more friendly than most video game communities.
That's because all (Almost) the cool people left.

WTB Jodou.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Enthusiast

BaronJuJu is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDMAMMOTH View Post
Gross, that site is like if this one and MySpace had a kid...
ROFL.

Yeah I just backed out of there slowly.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 AM

Tonysmallz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
Indeed we are. None of those lame "First!!!1!!" people that are the first to reply to threads; no flame wars; no console fanboys (or fangirls). Just gamers who believe that the games you play are the best part of being a gamer.
fanboys are the worst... i mean seriously the worst.. i used to love xbox till my 3rd xbox died then i went all sony.. but i still will only have a zune.. u like what u like... fanboys always ticking up for there fave game console... whats the point... if we all thought the same. the world would be boring

GT : Jim Greezy
Old 11-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
Indeed we are. None of those lame "First!!!1!!" people that are the first to reply to threads; no flame wars; no console fanboys (or fangirls). Just gamers who believe that the games you play are the best part of being a gamer.
I have a few things to say in reply to this:

1) First!!! (Darn, too late)

2) No, you're right, there are no flame wars.

3) What ever happened to the console vs PC arguments we used to have?

4) These days, the best part of being a gamer is hanging out with other gamers. It sure isn't the games!

Also, I refuse to hear any crap talk about GDna having anything to do with MySpace...although when you pimp her out she does look halfways decent...

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 12-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
That's because all (Almost) the cool people left.

WTB Jodou.

We were still friendly then; but friendly with an edge.

/miss Jodou