11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 02-12-2007, 06:46 PM

Zodanga has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Zodanga Send a message via AIM to Zodanga Send a message via MSN to Zodanga Send a message via Yahoo to Zodanga
Keywords
Keywords for images: is there a way to make a multi-name into one keyword? Like one of my characters names is: Ari The Mousekeeter = 3 keywords. Would save on your database space and narrow things down if I could put that in " " or something.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:01 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The keyword thingie is dumb. I have tried everything, quotes etc. No go. Star Wars will alway index star and wars.