11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 11-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Modern Warfare 2
Anybody playing this?

I was peer pressured into getting it for the xbox 360, I'm not really gonna elaborate at this point in time. I finished the singleplayer, was fun. Multiplayer I'm not impressed. Interested in some spec op missions tho

Can't believe how much attention this game is getting =/
Old 11-12-2009, 10:42 PM

NotU is a jewel in the community
It is on my 'to get' list. Unfortunately, I already have games sitting unopened on my shelf that I need to get to before I let myself buy another.

I do have a question, though. I keep hearing about a level called 'no russian'. Is it really as bad as people make it sound, or is it just over-played 'I need to be angry because everybody else is' anger?

My Website

Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
No Russian is amazing. Best part of the game.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Enthusiast

PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
No Russian is amazing. Best part of the game.
Walking through an airport terminal watching them kill civilians is nothing particularly interesting. I think the whole uproar about it is just more publicity for the game. In fact the logic behind that level eludes me.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Easy Breezy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
Walking through an airport terminal watching them kill civilians is nothing particularly interesting. I think the whole uproar about it is just more publicity for the game. In fact the logic behind that level eludes me.
Its the premise of the game, of the story.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:27 PM

MrODoyle is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to MrODoyle
"No Russian" is one of the most disturbing things I've ever been a part of. It IS necessary to the game, and I'm not one of those "Oh my goodness how dare they all video games should be banned" people. But it was a lot to take in.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 PM

LandonMontgomery has much to be proud of
Modern Warfare 2 has a grate single player mode witch went well with the original modern warfare game. But the multiplayer mode could be better. I hope Modern Warfare 3 has a better Multiplayer mode.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
Why all the MW2 MP hate? Well I will admit that the MP was not as impressive as it was hyped however it is an improvement over CoD 4 and still better than Black Ops in my opinion.

There are a lot of problems with the multiplayer in both games that hopefully MW3 will fix.