11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 08-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oola View Post
Why would anyone use Facebook for posting questions?
I can only come up with because they can. It's Bioware so I don't question it.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 AM

Kiernan is a jewel in the community
Ok, so I had to add my 0.02

A) Boo to pushing back the release. They know they'll probably have to patch it anyway.

B) I actually got to see Kate Mulgrew at Dragon*Con this month. Asked her about her work on the game. Basically blew it off. "Ah, I did do that didn't I?" "It's coming out this month isn't it" Basically she just remembered she played an evil character and she liked it.

Talk about a wasted question. Still looking forward to getting my hands on this one though.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
[quote=Kiernan;128189]B) I actually got to see Kate Mulgrew at Dragon*Con this month. Asked her about her work on the game. Basically blew it off. "Ah, I did do that didn't I?" "It's coming out this month isn't it" Basically she just remembered she played an evil character and she liked it.quote]

For some reason I can see actor/actresses doing that. Just completely forgetting stuff and moving on. It's to bad she couldn't remember, because if the game end up becoming huge she'll remember.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:07 PM

Indeed. I also asked if she ever tried out any of the gaming titles she's worked on. basically it was something to the effect of no, she didn't understand them or something. Ah, but it's all good. It makes me think her character Felmish (if I'm remembering correctly) isn't a major major aspect of the story line. Seemed they featured Tim Curry more in the "making of" video. Which is awesome! Another example of a "classic" voice. I do hope the collectors edition comes with more behind the scenes footage.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Enthusiast

I agree, I've always enjoy Tim Curry's acting.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:44 PM

Anyone else that pre-ordered from gamestop notice that the collectors edition is no longer shown as an option on the website??????
Old 09-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiernan View Post
Anyone else that pre-ordered from gamestop notice that the collectors edition is no longer shown as an option on the website??????
I see the PS3 version of the collectors addition. It looks like they reached the amount of the 360 and PC versions they can release for the online stores. Which is why it was taken down. You should still be able to go directly to a store and pre-order unless they say otherwise though.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:02 PM

Thank you for the heads up. Never considered that, guess I just figured it'd say "sold out" or "N/A". Something to that effect.

Called and confirmed, now I continue the waiting game.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
It's like a combination of Baldur's Gate and Mass Effect/KotOR. How could it not be awesome?
i just came into 100$ guess where its going > = D

Also that dragon armour for ME 2 is a good incentive. I saw it at the end of the Subject Zero trailer for ME2 = D

Last edited by Mishy : 09-27-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
it's getting closer...and closer and closer.....