11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:42 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
LOL!

I figured if I throw that out there you would advertise it to QandQ since I know all hamster products are written under some strange contract that we all mysteriously had to sign without our consent.

But just think about next town council down with hamster, gerbils, or some other rodent.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Welcome Fire! Ignore the Buddy Jesus we know as Bofus. He only appears nice until he moves all the hamsters into your place. ^_~

Make sure to train the new gamer addition well!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
1- No contract needs to be signed. When I catch people competing with my bidness, I send a stormtrooper to the door of the competition to straighten things out, if you know what I mean. (Stormtrooper = midget cousin)

2- The hamsters aren't going to store themselves. Your place is as good as any.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:29 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Um Bofus, *holds up "hamster" by long hairless tail* I thought hamsters were tailless. :-/
Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Bofous is like the Sneak King of GDNA. you turn around..there he is....pulling a hamsterburger behind his back.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Enthusiast

.....Rats are like a close cousin of hamsters. Ever had one of those street tacos in Tijuana? Good stuff.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
i've eaten squirrel. does that count?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Enthusiast

Nah. Squirrel is too stringy. Now pigeon...those are great. Sometimes they have little notes attached to 'em...it's like a fortune cookie with wings.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
whos QandQ? its QforQ i thought?