11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 AM

SwordFish95 is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo65 View Post
Modern Warfare as a title is not very descriptive, unimaginative, and abandons the Call of Duty brand that Infinity Ward has worked for years to build up.
Yeah, leaving the Call of Duty name really distances the game from the series. I can't think of any dev who's taken the core name away from a game.

I'll still refer to it in my mind as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 anyway...
Old 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
It again is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, according to the box art revealed a couple weeks ago and then activision rep confirmed. Apparently Activision read that study that said brand recognition dropped off and moved to revert in order to maximize day one sales. Also the first multiplayer video was released yesterday on Infinity Ward's youtube channel. It is thoroughly drool worthy. Check it out.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 PM

Sharpshin has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sharpshin Send a message via Yahoo to Sharpshin
Twitter is addicting...true story.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:01 AM

OwnageShot has much to be proud of
I think Infinity Ward is very succesful in FPS games & they are good at keeping there games hack-free & running I hope they dont have trouble in the future. Oh and Twitter is a smart way to get ideas for a game eh?

P.S i pre-ordered Modern Warefare 2 Hardened Edition, sadly Prestige Edition was out of stock
Old 09-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Solnari has much to be proud of
I played COD4 I played WaW beta I though WaW was trash honestly COD4 is supposed to be fast it rewards fast thinkers and fast reactions giving the game a more realistic feel.
This is the same reason I like COD4 over any halo game halo take weeks to kill people even with head shots.