11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Hi and welcome, I wandered here while looking for a hosting site for my guild, and hoped that all the extra things to do here might make people more likely to visit the guild site... so far so good.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
God thought it would be funny to make my life miserable so he threw me in here and laughed while doing it. Wait no that was gaia. My friend signed me up here and I decided to check what he signed me up for.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelky View Post
i acutally found it from 360voice.com and i am enjoying it here, if that hamster meat come with honey mustard im sold.
Hell yeah! *shares some of her hamster meat and honey mustard while munching on a kitty-kabob* It's the best that way. ^^

And welcome to the site.