11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Fan Fiction

View Poll Results: What do you think so far?
Awesome! 0 0%
Good! 2 66.67%
Ok! 1 33.33%
Meh 0 0%
Bad! 0 0%
Terrible ! 0 0%
Horrible! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2009, 05:27 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Halo: Aftermath Part One
March 3, 2553: The Human Covenant War is over. Earth and all of humanity have been saved from the vicious collection of alien races known as the Covenant and a parasitical lifeform called the Flood. Humanity's savior is gone. Drifting in the cold reaches of space near an unknown planet.
But how do we know the Covenant was defeated? We never eradicated the races themselves. Could they be rebuilding there forces at some distant Covenant outpost? How do we know the Flood was entirley destroyed? If it survived on one Halo and built itself there, how do we know it wont do it again? How do we know that it wont come back. Humanity's Struggle might not be over.

March 25, 2553: Humanity has just reinstituited its colonization efforts. The surviving ships of the war have been taking civillains of Earth to new homes untouched by the war. The effort had brought humanity to new discoveries and the colonization of a Forunner planet known as Outremor.
Outremor shortly becomes a head military base and research department for ONI ( Office of Naval Intellegience).

April 5, 2553: Outremor probes pick up a collection of Unidentified Frigates. Outremor sends the U.N.S.C flagship Evangilest to investigate.
Contact with targets estimated 27 hours.

April 7, 2553: Evangilest contact has been lost. All aboard have been reported as M.I.A. ( Missing in Action) The ONI Stealth Frigate, The Corinthion comes in contact with another Halo installation in the Rayos Star System.

April 12, 2553: A Pelican dropship enters Outremor Controlled space. Tag markings belong to the Evangilest. No crewmembers aboard the Pelican but after close inspection of the N.A.V database, the Pelican was purposly released as an escape pod. Close inspections of the Pelican reveal plasma burns inside and outside the Pelican.

April 13, 2553: All human Colonies are put on a high state of alert and the Cole Protocal is reinstituted into all Ships. ONI Stealth Frigate, The Corinthion, investigates a fourth Halo installation. Covenant weaponry found as well as a damged Banshee. The U.N.S.C secretly begin the Spartan III program.

To Be Contiued:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:26 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
A very good introduction. ^_^

It's straight-forward, to the point, and really sounds like a genuine timeline or journal entry. Scarcely any spelling or grammar errors too. Kudos.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:32 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Thanks! Extremly happy face!

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
theres a Halo wiki that you could get more material for your journals.