11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM

bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community bwh3lch3 is a jewel in the community
Fall/Holiday Gaming Season!
The fall and holiday game release season is practically here! What are you looking forward to most? What are the games you HAVE to get as soon as they are released?

I can't wait for Alpha Protocol and Modern Warfare 2. I'm curious about Assassin's Creed 2, but after slowly slogging through the first one, I'm not sure it is something I will buy right away.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Pre-ordered ODST and MW2. would like to get my hands on Tekken 6, Beatles Rock Band, Assassin's Creed 2, and maybe Brutal Legend. On the ropes about L4D2, but might get it anyways. I just need to find the money to get all these.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Enthusiast

Hexblood is a jewel in the community Hexblood is a jewel in the community
Starcraft 2 got pushed to next summer so my biggest things this fall are mostly some remakes to the PSP.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Along with the obvious other ones... Borderlands. Can't wait. Predicting I'm gonna have to peel myself off of it to play MW2 when it comes out.