11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the friendliest gaming community on teh interwebz.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 AM

Location: in a rain soaked corner of hell; also known as Oregon
Snorkel has much to be proud of
thank you all for the warm reception. it feels good to be looked at with a cocked eyebrow for being able to admit craziness rather then run away from in terror; you know? and now for my list 'o replys (tm) that each intro post on each forum beginning in 2001 has received:

wastelander - if you want to cal me Bob, that is fine. i name everything i dont know bob, my trees name is bob (hey, some people have cactus in their room i have a miniature pine tree(some people juggle geese)) one of my friends named Daniel is Bob, my left big toe is named bob (only unbroken toe i have, figured i should name it). so yeah, feel free to call me Bob, though i might think youre talking to my tree; which is weird

bofus - thank you.

major B - not as sorry as i am; miserable excuse for a state. utah and this state could vanish into the night and no one would notice, or care i suspect. (p.s. to those of you that would, shhhhhhhh).

darth O - i do so hope so, the last forum that said that chased me away with a mob wielding flaming trouts; it was a bad time, i dont like to talk about it....

lord X - thank you.

n3rd - ill keep my pie thank you. it is far superior to cake!

dowekeller - Snorkel, Snork, Snarky, You, Hey guy, doofus, and that idiot are all acceptable replacements for Bob. i much prefer Snorkel however as it has become my legal middle name with use; im amazed that you correctly guessed it... now, i wonder, do you know my secret identity? *glares while warming the deathy lasery cannon of DOOM!*

mishy - to freak me out youd have to get a hold of 2 dozen canadian midgets, a lama, 30 gallons of aged tapioca pudding and a rusty shopping cart from a piggly wiggly. i wont tell you how to implement these items, but trust me when i say, even thinking about it, i am already freaked out... *shudder*...

dvader - thank you, though i suspect with time i shall put your statement to the test...
Old 09-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Mmmm... vodka and flaming trout. I call myself Bob. Because that's my name... unfortunately. Kinda like the Oregon of names. Also, welcome to ze one and only GamerDNA!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
[quote=Snorkel;darth O - i do so hope so, the last forum that said that chased me away with a mob wielding flaming trouts; it was a bad time, i dont like to talk about it...[/quote]

I would say as long as you don't troll and keep your flaming down, you won't get me to chase you with flaming trouts...hmm...a flaming trout...that sounds tasty I just need some tartar sauce.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:33 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Why are the trouts flaming? (gigidy

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorBertolli View Post
Why are the trouts flaming? (gigidy
Somebody crossposted a bass related post to alt.fish.trout.trout.trout :-P

Quote:
to freak me out youd have to get a hold of 2 dozen canadian midgets, a lama, 30 gallons of aged tapioca pudding and a rusty shopping cart from a piggly wiggly. i wont tell you how to implement these items, but trust me when i say, even thinking about it, i am already freaked out... *shudder*
Can any of our southern members scrounge up the piggly wiggly shopping cart, I got the rest of the stuff lying around the house. Also by lama, do you mean llama, the South American camel, or lama the tibetan Buddhist priest? Ah well, I'll bring one of each just in case.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkel View Post
hello fellow denizens of this corner of the internets. yes i am new to the gamerDNA site, as such here is the oh so nessecary first post of salutations and greetings. happy to have fond this place from random wanderings and in hopes that i will stick around for longer then my usaly easily distracted brain tends to hold on to new things.

a tiny bit about myself not found by looking on other stuff ive already filled out around here:

been known as Snorkel from late 2000 (thank you EnB) to the present, was Unorthodoxman before that; i have played far too many games in the 20 odd years ive been happy to call myself a gamer. i am a crazy nut ball with a psychotic and warped sense of humor. i can not spell and refuse to use peoper capitilization. i generaly am long winded or one worded in answeres. i hate brussel sprouts. i love vodka...

guess thats it for now, looking forward to seeing more that is here and possibly getting involved as more then a registerd troll.

peaces,
Snorkel
Ah! My eyes!! Ze goggles they do not work!!!

Welcome to gDNA. The first step is admitting it

Old 09-03-2009, 04:57 AM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
Welcome to gamerDNA Snorkel, hope you are enjoying the site.